Andy St. Remy, Senior Consultant
Highly qualified managed care specialist, business analyst and IT professional possessing in depth experience with major healthcare organizations. Adept at managing teams of business analysts within the healthcare industry to deliver quality service to healthcare consumers and organization staff. Extensive participation in quality management programs that includes centralizing all reporting data into one primary business application and developing a comprehensive training program for staff. Collaborative leader and team member with an unwavering job focus and work ethic. Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communicator with ability to engage and solicit input from all stakeholders and deliver clear solution proposals.
- Functioned as Director of Business Analysts, managing a team of 18 business analysts and 3 managers that supported care management software application (CommunityCare).
- Supported as Senior IT Manager, managing team of 6 senior business analysts and contractors that were responsible for requirements gathering on migration and financial applications projects.
- Supported a health maintenance plan as a Project Manager / Information Systems Manager, Technical Services.
- Provided support to a behavioral healthcare organization in multiple roles including Business Application Manager, Business Application Supervisor, County Reporting Liaison, and Training Coordinator / Clinical Liaison.
- Worked as a Care Manager / Intake Counselor for a behavioral healthcare company.
Bachelor of Science, School of Information Studies
- CommunityCare Care Management application SME
- Certified in the use of Agile methodology