Over 17 years of success as a healthcare analytics leader with expertise transforming and improving organizations through analytics development and effective leadership. Pioneered creation and implementation of new SaaS cloud offerings. Chartered numerous internal workgroups to innovate and optimize customer education, analytics solutions, and customer staffing. Experience includes leading numerous consulting engagements to implement data analytics solutions to enable organizational transformation and performance optimization at an enterprise-level. Engagement support includes implementing numerous COVID-19 advanced analytics for customers in a matter of weeks, developing analytics programs in international areas such as Ireland and New Zealand, performing advanced innovative measure analytics to support value-based care initiatives at ACOs, and deploying operational analytics in numerous healthcare areas such as Surgery, Radiology, Physician Practice, Hospital Inpatient, and Emergency Medicine.
- Led analytic content initiatives, both domestic and internationally, for clients while also supporting content migration from TIBCO Spotfire/AWS to PowerBI/Azure.
- Led creation and launch of several SaaS analytic solutions in the financial, operational, and value-based care healthcare domains utilizing AWS and TIBCO Spotfire as an Analytics Content Manager.
- Conducted COVID-19 advanced analytics for client base.
- Functioned as a Business Advisor with responsibility for leading consulting engagements to implement data analytics solutions with multiple technologies (TIBCO Spotfire, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) to enable organizational transformation and performance optimization.
- Provided support as a Business Consultant to a professional society of health care providers committed to the study and treatment of headache and face pain.
- Worked in multiple operational and financial leadership roles including Operations Manager, Neurology, and Financial Analyst for an integrated care facility.
- Master of Business Administration, Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, College of Idaho