Selina Fuller, PMP, PMI-ACP
PMP, PMI-ACP certified Professional with experience working within various points of the healthcare ecosystem identifying and seeking out better practices and implementing new technology for continuous improvements. Project managed 15+ projects multiple healthcare operations varying from system implementation, industry-wide surveys, to finance model creation. Proven problem-solver with expertise in managing projects across various scopes and supporting market research, data analysis, and promotional marketing efforts.
- Project Manager of an 8-month healthcare industry-wide survey project. Responsible for meeting deadlines, staying on budget, and coordinating between key stakeholders to keep the project on-time.
- Facilitated role of Market Intelligence Analyst responsible for external marketplace research, industry trends, market surveys, review of industry materials and more.
- Built and Implemented a new company-wide Employee Referral Program to reduce agency and attrition costs, while improving employee engagement.
- Change Management Lead for implementing new HR/ATS System: Workday company wide.
- Mapped and analyzed core components of Operations' Revenue Cycle Management Process in order to identify and implement optimization opportunities.
- PMP, PMI-ACP Certified
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- B.B.A. in Finance, The College of William & Mary