Tom Ruwald, PMP
Tom has more than 20 years of experience working with large and small health plans on system implementation and upgrade projects. He focuses on project management, configuration management, business and technical analysis, programming, training, and testing. Lines of business Tom has worked with include Medicare, Medicaid, ASO, HMO, PPO, and POS. He is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with 18 years of in-depth QNXT experience. His area of focus is business transformation and optimization.
- Expert project management experience, with more than 25 implementations and upgrades, including implementing new lines of business, such as health exchange, Medicaid, ICD-10 configuration, IT infrastructure updates, and system conversions
- Managed enterprise configuration integration and technical training for a healthcare technology solutions provider
- Configuration expert for a health plan, with business management of enrollment and membership implementation using QNXT 5.02.002.
- System conversion expert leading projects for several health plans converting to the QNXT system
- PMP Certified
- QNXT Certified
- 20+ years’ healthcare experience
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, DeVry Institute of Technology
- Continuing education credits in Speech and Human Relations, Dale Carnegie